Now You Can Get Everything You Need To Implement An Effective Proactive Client Management Strategy
Get the tools and understanding to run a more successful and profitable remodeling company. Receive customized one-on-one business coaching with phone and email support to learn:
- How to Get Good Projects at a Fair Price
- How to Find and Keep Good Employees and Subs
- How to Manage Jobs Effectively and Make a Profit
Personal coaching by David Lupberger.
$1,000 a month
For more information or to enroll contact:
Review a relationship-driven business model that will focus on becoming a home advisor to your past clients. Through the Home Asset Management Plan (HAMP), I will review a new business concept showing industry professionals how to optimize their relationships with past clients by offering an annual home inventory, identifying potential problem areas, and providing homeowners with a “homeowner notebook” of findings, recommendations, and estimates to assist homeowners with managing their largest asset. Work is identified and “booked” as much as 12 to 24 months in advance.
In this coaching program, I will show you how to:
- Stay in touch with past clients on a regular basis and discover how people do business with those they know and trust and how to develop and deepen personal relationships.
- Identify those in both your personal and business networks to stay in touch with – the size of your network will dictate the size of your success. (we have a method to do this)
- Superior Service – It’s not enough to “meet” expectations, here’s how to exceed expectations to the point people will tell their friends and never consider anyone else for what you do.
- Quality assurance (1 question survey – the answer to this one question has been proven to determine your profitability)
- Make sure you keep the customers you have and get referrals from those customers by using the one question survey
- How to develop 5 – 10 referral systems than run automatically
- How to get video testimonials from customers
- Collecting before and after photos of each project where there is a visual difference
- How to close 80% of your bids by not talking
- The importance or 3rd party validation and social proof – if someone else says it about you, it’s credible, believable and good marketing.
Trade Contractor Partnerships:
The next part will focus on leveraging existing relationships with your sub-contractors. Every successful trade-contractor has a list of past customers. The HAMP plan will provide a needed service to the customers of your trade contractors as well, allowing you to optimize and monetize the relationships you have with your selected trade partners.
- Developing Strategic Alliances
- Who to approach, what to say, how to do the deal
- Prepare your “Godfather” offer – too good to refuse… Make your offer no cost to your partner, no risk to your partner and no work for your partner, and they’ll say yes every time.
Additional Home Service Professionals:
I will show you how to duplicate what you can do with your trade contractor partners with other service professionals who work in your community. The same rule applies. Every good service professional has a list of customers. I will review how to gain access to that list of customers.
You’ll also learn how to optimize the potential opportunity with any professional that works with homeowners, including mortgage brokers, insurance brokers, landscaping professionals, interior designers, and more. As with all your trade partners, other home professionals will benefit from the valued-added services that you can provide to their good customers.
- How to handle in-person networking – what to do, what to say, how to follow-up
- Things People need to know, like and trust you before they will refer you – don’t ask for the order on the first “date”
- Become the best connected “go to” person with your networking activities – give to others without thought of return, and it will come back to you tenfold
- The secret question to ask to find out how to best help someone
- Develop your one sentence value proposition that explains why do business with you over anyone else
- Develop your “elevator” pitch. Don’t do it like everyone else, start with a headline, provide some education and finish up with a call to action for your free/no risk offer and lastly give your name and company name.
- How to incorporate your message into your phone answering script, on hold messages and voice mail messages
- Mastermind groups – how to set up and run one
“I have had exceptional client feedback regarding the HAMP program.
After presenting the program to a focus group of clients almost 75% wanted to sign up for the program.
I’m getting more work than I can handle”.Read Jeff’s Story
For more information or to enroll contact: